We have represented hundred of companies and investors in numerous financing transactions, including venture capital financings, angel rounds, private placement memoranda, and high dollar “one off” financing transactions. We have experience in representing public and private companies, as well as individual and entity investors, and are equally qualified to represent either the investor or the company in a financing transaction.
Our representation has included:
- Private Placement Memoranda
- PIPE Transactions
- Equity Line Transactions
- Venture Capitalist Investments
- High Net Worth Individual Investor Transactions
Take a look at what our attorney’s have said:
- Can Your Company Afford to Become (Stay) a Public Company?…..Can It Afford Not to? – Part I
- Can Your Company Afford to Become (Stay) a Public Company?…..Can It Afford Not to? – Part II
- Structuring Your Next Capital Raise
- Issuer Purchases of Their Own Common Stock in the Open Market
- What if One of my Service Providers is Under SEC Investigation?
- How to Raise Money for Your Company
- Planning on Going Public in Less Than Ideal Economic Times? Consider an IFIPO
- The Aggravation of Aggregation
- And More.