Private to Public Transactions
Over the last 25 years, our attorneys have helped hundreds of private companies get public. These transactions usually take the form of a reverse merger, a direct IPO, or an underwritten IPO, and we have done them all.
There is more to these transactions than just drafting and signing contracts and, we have represented clients in all aspects from start to finish, including the following:
- Private Company and Shell Due Diligence
- Outlining Roadmap to Get Public
- Corporate Restructuring
- Institutional Private Placement
- High Net Worth Individual Private Placement
- Financial Statement Audit
- Registration with the Securities and Exchange Commission
- Trading Symbol or Listing Application; 15c2-11
- Transfer Agent Selection
- DTC Clearance
- Follow-on Capital Raise
Our attorneys have written extensively on this and related topics, and have presented at events all over the country. Some of our recent publications:
- Bull’s-eye: Regulators Are Hunting, Is Your Company A Target?
- Direct IPO v. Reverse Merger: A Detailed Examination
- Shell Transactions Revisited
- Can Your Company Afford to Become (Stay) a Public Company?…..Can It Afford Not to? – Part I
- Can Your Company Afford to Become (Stay) a Public Company?…..Can It Afford Not to? – Part II
- DTC: The Final, Final Hurdle
- Seven Tips for Companies Going Public Through a Management-Underwritten Initial Public Offering
- FINRA Comments Are Leaving Many Startup Companies “Shell” Shocked
- Tax Consequences of the Reverse Merger
- Planning on Going Public in Less Than Ideal Economic Times? Consider an IFIPO
- And More.
Read what clients have said:
“I knew within a month of hiring Brian and his team, that my S-1 offering and related filings were going to be a complete success. Thus, ensuring my companies success and guarantee shareholder values for years to come. Mining company filings are detailed and difficult; Brian’s knowledge & accessibility made my job easier and worry free. When I needed a quick response and a meeting with him to discuss Board of Director issues, Brian was instantly available and his insights were right on. Every question a CEO may come across during a normal business day was quickly responded to. Brian and the staff at The Lebrecht Group have treated me both professionally and as family. My company will be a shining example to the precious metals mining industry & the public company arena for decades to come with Brian’s safety net of support and up to date accurate advice and counsel. I would highly recommend his law firm for all your SEC related activities. Brian & his team always went above & beyond !!!”
References from Clients are available upon request.
The Lebrecht Group, APLC provides comprehensive advice on a variety of corporate and securities law matters. Please contact us if you have any questions.