Public Company Disclosure
We have represented hundreds of companies with respect to their public company disclosure. These include fully reporting issuers under the ’34 Act, Business Development Companies, OTC Markets Current Information companies, companies reporting on foreign exchanges, and foreign companies reporting in the U.S. We have expertise with registration statements, quarterly reports, annual reports, current reports, Section 16 filings, information statements, and everything else required. We can be retained on a filing-by-filing basis, or under a fixed-fee annual contract covering all of your needs.
Our representation has included:
- ’34 Act Reporting Companies (OTC Bulletin Board and OTCQB)
- Pink Sheet Current
- OTCQX DAD/PAL
- OTCQX Special Counsel
Take a look at what we have published on this practice area:
- Bull’s-eye: Regulators Are Hunting, Is Your Company A Target?
- Cost Basis – What Does it Mean, and What Do I Have to Do?
- Is $92 Billion a Year in Stock Trading an “Established Public Market”?
- Can Your Company Afford to Become (Stay) a Public Company?…..Can It Afford Not to? – Part I
- Can Your Company Afford to Become (Stay) a Public Company?…..Can It Afford Not to? – Part II
- Free Fallin’ – From NASDAQ to the Pink Sheets
- Structuring Your Next Capital Raise
- DTC: The Final, Final Hurdle
- Smaller Reporting Companies and Section 404(b): Where are We?
- Issuer Purchases of Their Own Common Stock in the Open Market
- What if One of my Service Providers is Under SEC Investigation?
- Rule 144 Resales – a Practical Outline
- 5 Tips to Maintain a Strong Stock Price
- How to Raise Money for Your Company
- “Pink Sheets Current”
- The Aggravation of Aggregation
- And More.
Listen to what clients have said:
“Brian is an excellent attorney for our corporation. He is up to date. He aggressively contributes on understanding and implementing SEC compliance and real world counsel. He is supportive at looking at ideas for growth and straight forward on what is pertinent to the issues at hand. His staff is timely on their assistance and easy to work with.”
References from issuers available.
The Lebrecht Group, APLC provides comprehensive advice on a variety of corporate and securities law matters. Please contact us if you have any questions.