We often represent clients in special and unique situations that arise. This is where we get to use our expertise and experience, because most of the time these are situations of first impression, and their resolution depends on instinct, in-depth analysis, and relationships.
For example, we represent clients with respect to:
- DTC Eligibility
- Rule 144 Interpretations
- Trading Suspensions
- Investment Newsletter Disclosure
Sample articles in this area of practice include:
- Bull’s-eye: Regulators Are Hunting, Is Your Company A Target?
- Cost Basis – What Does it Mean, and What Do I Have to Do?
- Is $92 Billion a Year in Stock Trading an “Established Public Market”?
- Free Fallin’ – From NASDAQ to the Pink Sheets
- DTC: The Final, Final Hurdle
- FINRA Comments Are Leaving Many Startup Companies “Shell” Shocked
- Tax Consequences of the Reverse Merger
- Planning on Going Public in Less Than Ideal Economic Times? Consider an IFIPO
References from past and current clients available.
The Lebrecht Group, APLC provides comprehensive advice on a variety of corporate and securities law matters. Please contact us if you have any questions